The Navy Federal Credit Union is offering its members a Navy Federal Credit Union Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards Card with a 60,000 points bonus when you spend $4,000 within the first 90 days of account opening. You must open an account by April 30, 2019 in order to earn the signing bonus.
Benefits of the card include no foreign transaction fees, a statement credit worth up to $100 for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck and more. Cardholders earn 3X point on travel and 2X points on all purchases.If you’re interested, please continue to read about the Navy Federal Credit Union Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Card below!
Membership Eligibility: To become a member, you or one of your family or household members must have ties to the armed forces, DoD or National Guard. If you are interested in this offer, make sure to check out their membership requirements.
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.
Table of Contents
- Earn 60,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
- $100 Statement Credit for the first year on travel-related purchases
- 3X points on travel
- 2X points on all purchases
- Discounts and upgrades at leading hotels and resorts
- Zero liability policy for unauthorized charges
- Fraud monitoring and notification
- Annual fee of $49 waived the first year
- No foreign transaction fees
Navy Federal Credit Union Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards Card: There is no direct link because it is a targeted offer, so be sure to check your account and email!
To earn the 60,000 bonus points:
- Log into your Navy Federal Credit Union Account
- Apply for the card
- Spend $4,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
- Receive your 60,000 points bonus!
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Take advantage of this deal as this card usually doesn’t offer bonus points. Simply sign up for the Navy Federal Credit Union Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards Card and spend $4,000 within 90 days of account opening to receive your 60,000 bonus points.Take note that you must be a part of Navy Federal Credit Union to apply for this card.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.