Available nationwide, Navy Federal Credit Union is offering a 17-Month Term 3.25% APY CD rate. Below is all the information and details you need to earn a CD rate of 3.25%APY on your funds when you open a Navy Federal Credit Union CD account!
Eligibility: If you are interested in opening an account, be sure to check out the Navy Federal Credit Union Membership Requirements before applying.
Table of Contents
Open up a new Navy Federal Credit Union CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 17-Month Term 3.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1k-$100k
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Navy Federal Credit Union CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
|Term||$1K Minimum APY||$10K Minimum APY||$20K Minimum APY||$50K Minimum APY||$100K Minimum APY|
Earn CD rates of 1.30%- 3.35% APY on a various terms by:
- Visit Navy Federal Credit Union online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD Account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee