When you sign up for the Morgan Stanley Credit Card from American Express, you will earn 10,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. If this interests you, please continue you to read to find out more about the details of this card.
Department Store Purchase Categories
You will receive 2X the points for airfare purchased directly from airlines, U.S. restaurants, select U.S. department stores, and car rentals from select car rental companies. If you spend a lot within these categories, such as shopping at department stores, this is a good choice for a no-fee credit card.
Be sure to visit the link we have provided for you if you would like to explore the best department store credit cards.
Restaurant Purchase Categories
Another great perk about this card is you’ll also be able to earn 2X points for purchases at U.S. restaurants. This will allow you to rack up points easily if you dine out often. And with one point rewarded on every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases, this card offers an easy to achieve rewards program.
Want to see the best credit cards for restaurant purchases? If yes, follow this link to view the best credit cards for restaurant purchases.
Table of Contents
Morgan Stanley Credit Card from American Express Features
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- 2X points for purchases at U.S. Restaurants
- 2X points for purchases at select U.S. Department Stores
- 2X points for Car Rentals Purchased Directly from Select Car Rental Companies
- 2X points for Airfare Purchased Directly from Airlines
- 1X Membership Rewards points on all other eligible purchases
- You can use Membership Rewards points for deposits credited to your qualifying Morgan Stanley brokerage account
- Receive an Anniversary Spend Award of $100 after you spend $25,000 in purchases each year by your anniversary date
- Earn points faster by adding additional cards to your account at no additional annual fee
- No annual fee
Morgan Stanley Credit Card from American Express: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn reward points after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 10,000 Membership Rewards points.
One of the benefits that make the Morgan Stanley Credit Card from American Express stand out and maybe worth while is that you will receive an Anniversary Spend Award of $100 from Morgan Stanley after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your card each year by your anniversary date.
Additionally, you also get travel benefits and can get exclusive access to ticket presales and Card Member-only events in a city near you.
To make it all even more appealing, this credit card does not have an annual fee so you can easily rack up your points without having to worry about paying a fee each month for using your cards to earn rewards!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.