At a glance, the Marukai Premium JCB Card will earn you 3% cash back on all your every day purchases. This is high cash back offer, so if this interests you, continue to read below about how you can get the most out of this card!
Table of Contents
Marukai Premium JCB Card Features
- Earn up to 3% Cash Back Points on all purchases including spending at Marukai
- No limit on how much you can earn
- 1% Cash Back Points on first $1,000 spent yearly
- 2% Cash Back Points on next $2,000 spent yearly
- 3% Cash Back Points on over $3,000 spent yearly
- Additional bonus of up to $50
- Receive an additional $15 bonus when you spend $1,000 or more yearly OR an additional $50 bonus when you spend $5,000 or more yearly
- Must pay Marukai a one-time membership fee of $1
- $15 annual fee, waived the first year
Marukai Premium JCB Card: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn cash back when you open an JCB account. If you are eligible, you will receive a certain amount of cash back on all your purchases depending on how much you spend.
Cash Back Points are calculated on every $100 purchased. JCB Cash Back Points earned in one calendar year expire at the end of the following calendar year. A minimum of 10 JCB Cash Back Points must be earned for redemption.
You will receive 15 or 50 Cash Back Points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for $15.00 or $50.00 cash back.
With the Marukai Premium JCB Card, the 3% cash back earning on all purchases may sound highly appealing to you. Unfortunately, it is only available for those who live in California, Nevada, Oregon, Hawaii, or Washington.
And when you read the fine print, you will find out that you are required to spend $3,000 befor eyou can start earning the 3% cash back on your purchases — it does not automatically apply when you open an account.
To counter balance the limitations this card has and attract consumers, the JCB card includes a $15 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 annually or a $50 bonus if you spend $5,000 or more yearly. And every 100 cash back points that you earn can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit.
To top it off, the annual fee is only $15 and it is waived the first year, so there’s really not much to lose with this card.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore the Best Credit Cards for Everyday Purchases.