When you sign up for a Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card you will earn 75,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first three months. You will also be able earn annual benefits such as a free night stay and elite credits. If this appeals to you, continue to read below for more details.
Hotel Stay Categories
To get the most out of a Marriott hotel card, some things you should think about are:
- whether or not you’re a loyal customer / guest of of Marriott hotels
- if you frequently travel and spend a large amount on hotels and airfare for your business
- if you are looking for a hotel rewards card with more or many hotel options
- whether or not you’re trying to obtain elite status within the Marriott rewards program
If you answered yes to majority or all of the above, then this card might be a great fit for you and your business needs. Additionally, earning 5 points for every $1 spent at over 5, 700 participating Marriott Rewards and SPG hotels and being able to earn a free night’s stay every time you book in increments of 5 nights sure sounds like a great deal!
Be sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore the best credit cards related to hotel stay categories.
Table of Contents
Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card Features
- Earn 75,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months
- 5 points for every $1 spent at over 5,700 participating Marriott Rewards and SPG hotels
- 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies, restaurants, office supply stores, and for internet, cable and phone services purchases
- 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases
- Points don’t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months
- You’ll receive 15 Elite credits after account opening and every year after your account anniversary, giving you guaranteed Silver Elite status every year
- Every $3,000 you spend on purchases earns you 1 additional credit toward Elite status
- Enjoy Marriott Rewards Gold Elite benefits when you spend $50,000 on purchases each account year
- You’ll receive a free night stay in a Category 1-5 hotel each year after your account anniversary
- Add employee cards at no additional cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $99
Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make $3,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 75,000 bonus points.
This bonus offer is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new card member bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
As a cardholder of the Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card, you’ll be able to receive a free night stay in a category 1-5 hotel each year after your account anniversary. A Category 1 one-night stay costs about 7,500 points. While typically, a Category 5 hotel one-night stay usually requires about 25,000 points.
You will also get 15 credits automatically every year toward elite status that puts you at Silver status in the rewards program. Perks that come with this status includes late checkout, a 20% points bonus on stays, a 5th night free for booking 4 nights or more, etc.
Also, for every $3,000 you spend, you will will get 1 elite credit. This can be used towards earning a higher status. So for example, if you spend 50 nights (50 credits) or $50,000 in purchases within a year, you will surpass the Silver status and achieve the Gold Elite status. Gold status means complimentary room upgrades, lounge access, 25% points bonus on stays, and such.
And if you want to earn the Platinum elite status, then you will need to spend 75 nights (75 credits) and receive 50% additional points per stay. This is doable if you travel frequently for business.
All in all, the fastest way to rack up points is to stay at Marriott properties. You’ll be able to earn 5x points, plus 5x to 10x points with status, for up to 15 points per $1 spent!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.