If you’re a fan of the Marriott credit cards then today is your lucky day. We recently discovered some “hidden” cards available on the site available for use. Check out the Marriott Rewards Credit Card to earn 10 credits toward Elite Status annually and one credit toward Elite Status for every $3,000 you spend. Keep on reading to find out more about this card!
Table of Contents
Marriott Rewards Credit Card Features
3X points for every $1 spent at over 5,700 participating Marriott Rewards®and SPG® properties worldwide
1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn points on everyday purchases
- Reward options like free nights and travel
- Reach Elite Status faster
- Accepted internationally
- Card security and protection
- Access to special events
- Add an authorized user to expand your earning potential.
- Add cards for family or friends to earn points on all their purchases
- More earning potential means free nights can be yours even faster
- More convenience in making payments
- Users enjoy all the same protection benefits
- No annual fee
Marriott Rewards Credit Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply now!
Apply for the Marriott Rewards Credit Card if what you’re looking for in a credit card is mainly travel benefits. With this card you can earn 3X points for every $1 spent at over 5,700 participating Marriott Rewards and SPG properties worldwide, which is really useful if you travel often enough to rack up a large amount of points. Then, you’ll get 1X points on everything else, all without an annual fee.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
Interested in the best card for office supply purchases for your business? If so, see our section on the best credit cards for office supply purchases.