The Kinecta MyPerks Mastercard is currently offering new cardholders up to $500 after spending $6,000 or more within 90 days of opening your account, but the bonus amount will depend on how much you spend. This card is compatible with everyone because it allows you to earn points on gas, groceries, and so many daily purchases. If you are interested in this card, be sure to keep reading!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Table of Contents
Kinecta MyPerks Mastercard Features
- Earn a bonus depending on how much you spend
- $500 for spending $6,000 or more
- $250 for spending between $4,000 to $5,999
- $100 for spending $1,500 to $3,999
- 3% back on gas for up to $6,000 annually
- 2% back on groceries for up to $6,000 annually
- 1% on all other purchases
- Each year on your card anniversary earn 5% (if your card is in good standing) and up to an additional 15% by using select Kinecta products (such as Checking Plus, Business Essentials Checking, share certificate, mortgage loan, vehicle loan, Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services investment account, or a business/commercial loan)
- FREE Cash Back Rewards Program
- Worldwide acceptance at over 36 million places
- No annual fee
Kinecta MyPerks Mastercard: If you are interested in this offer, be sure to open a card today!
Earn $500 after spending $6,000 or more on your card on purchases within 90 days of opening the account.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Kinecta MyPerks Mastercard has a new bonus of up to $500 for making regular purchases, and easy ways to earn cash back on purchases such as gas and groceries. Although this is quite a bit to spend in a short period of time, there are multiple levels of bonuses depending on how much you spend.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Additionally, make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
The Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.