The KeyBank Key2More Rewards Credit Card can earn you a up to 50,000 rewards points after 5 purchase transactions in the first 60 days of opening on top of a satisfying no annual fee. You can also get a special low introductory APR of 0% for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening. Also, you can earn monthly bonuses like 25% for spending more than $1,000 and 50% for spending more than $2,000 with no cap on rewards points earned. If you’re interested in what this card has to offer, keep reading!
Table of Contents
0% APR Balance Transfer
The KeyBank Key2More Rewards Credit Card is a great card for those with debt because it offers 0% APR for 6 months! If you’re looking for a card that will assist you in getting rid of that debt, then consider this one.
Visit BankDealGuy’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to 0% APR here.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
KeyBank Key2More Rewards Credit Card Features
- Earn up to 50,000 rewards points after 5 purchase transactions in the first 60 days of opening.
- Special low Introductory APR of 0% for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers (made within 60 days of account opening).
- Earn five (5) KeyBank Relationship Rewards points for every $1 in eligible credit card purchases with no monthly maximum.
- Monthly bonuses – 25% for spending more than $1,000, 50% for spending more than $2,000. No cap on rewards points earned.
- MasterCard Benefits
- No annual fee.
KeyBank Key2More Rewards Credit Card: If this card appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
If you are interested in more KeyBank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of KeyBank Bank Deals here.
For this offer, all you have to do is make you are eligible to earn bonus points after making 5 purchase transactions in the first 60 days of opening . If you meet this requirement, you will receive 50,000 points.
Apply for a KeyBank Key2More Rewards Credit Card to get 50,000 bonus points when you make 5 purchase transactions in the first 60 days of opening. This card has decent features, and overall there are considerable features like the intro APR rate and no annual fee. The bonus itself is pretty good, and that difficult to earn, so think about getting this card if that’s what you’re interested in.
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for charities, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards For Charities master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!