The HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard lets you earn 50,000 bonus points worth $750 in air travel, after spending $4,000 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. Also, this card lets you earn 3X points back on travel purchases, 2X points back on dining purchases, and 1X points back on everything else, ensuring that you’ll just constantly be earning points back. If you’re interested, keep reading to find out more!
Restaurant Purchase Categories
A great perk about this card is you’ll get unlimited 2X points back back on all your dining experiences. This will definitely allow you to rack up points easily if you tend to dine out often.
If you’re looking for other cards good for dining out, follow this link to view the best credit cards for restaurant purchases.
Table of Contents
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Features
- Sign up bonus of 50,000 points after $4,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points on travel
- 2x points on dining
- 1x point on all other purchases
- $100 Annual Air Travel Credit to reimburse ticket purchases, seat upgrades, baggage fees or in-flight purchases
- $100 Annual Statement Credits for rides with Uber and Lyft
- Unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary membership to over 850 airport lounges, plus up to 15% off airport retailers
- $85 TSA Pre✓® credit to reimburse the application fee
- Metal card
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $395, authorized users are $65 per user
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard: If this card appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
If you are interested in HSBC Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of HSBC Bank Deals here.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points after spending $4,000 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 50,000 points back.
Apply for the HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard to earn 50,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points worth $750 in air travel, after spending $4,000 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. With this card you also have many opportunities to earn points back when you travel or go dining. Definitely check this card out because it is cost efficient compared to its competitors cards, but still offers good rewards.
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for hotel stays, then be sure to check out our Best Hotel Credit Cards master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!