Available in various states, HSBC is offering you a 2.01% APY on your funds for opening a new HSBC Business Elite Savings Account for California, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington residents. Below is all the information you need to earn a 2.01% APY Rate on your funds when you open a HSBC Business Elite Savings Account.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
HSBC Business Elite Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.01% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.01% APY Rate
- Availability: CA, CT, D.C, DE, FL, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WA
- Expiration: 08/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull Chexsystems
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Promo Code(s): None
HSBC Business Elite Savings Account: Consider opening a business elite savings account online to receive an interest rate of 2.01% APY Rate on your funds. This rate of 2.01% is available until December 31, 2018. Apply today!
|Up to $10K||.175% APY|
- Moderate minimum balance requirement
- Easy access to your funds
- Expires on August 31, 2018
- Monthly fee is easily waived
- Open a HSBC account online in just minutes
- High interest rates
- eStatements instead of waiting for paper statements in the mail
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Simply open a new HSBC Business Elite Savings Account and start earning the 2.01% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- HSBC Business Elite Savings Account: No monthly fees listed.
This account would only be worth it if you have $10K in excess cash to fund the account. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!