The HSBC Advance Mastercard Credit Card is offering a $250 Bonus when you make $1,500 in purchases within the first 3 months. Additionally, you’ll receive shopping and travel benefits. To find out more what other features this card has that may appeal to you, continue to read below.
Table of Contents
HSBC Advance Mastercard Credit Cards Features:
- $250 Cash Back when you make $1,500 in purchases within the first 3 months
- No annual fee for qualified Advance or Premier clients
- No foreign transaction fees
- 2X Rewards Program Points on dining and select entertainment purchases
- $1 million travel accident coverage and rental car collision insurance at no extra cost
- Mastercard Concierge Service for assistance with a variety of tasks; from making dinner reservations to locating hard-to-find items
- Redeem your Points for flights, hotel reservations and car rentals
- Price Protection can refund the difference if you buy an item and then see it advertised for less within 120 days
HSBC Advance Mastercard Credit Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
If you are interested in more HSBC Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of HSBC Bank Deals here.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn a cash bonus when you make $1,500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive a $250 cash bonus.
If you need a card for a wide variety things such as shopping or travel, check out this card. There are no foreign transaction fees, $1 million travel accident coverage and rental car collision insurance at no extra cost, price protection can refund the difference if you buy an item and then see it advertised for less within 120 days and more.
If you’re planning on travelings or shopping often, be sure to check out this HSBC Advance Mastercard Credit Card as it provides an array of benefits for its user. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.