In search for a new travel credit card to add to your wellet? Check out the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card. With this card, you will earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. If you are interested, please continue to read to find out more about the details of this offer.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $450 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
Table of Contents
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card Features
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a complimentary checked bag for the primary card member when you use your card to purchase tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Receive a one-time 50% off Companion Discount for round-trip coach travel between Hawaii and North America
- 2X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- 1X miles on all other eligible purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Get $100 off a companion ticket for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America each account anniversary
- Get 5,000 annual bonus miles after $10,000 or more in purchases by your account anniversary
- Annual fee of $89
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
How To Get The Offer
- Search for a flight on https://www.hawaiianairlines.com
- Do not log into your account when doing so.
- Go through the whole check out process (this also applies to those who aren’t actually making a travel purchase).
- Enter your desired travel dates and click continue.
- Fill out the information (doesn’t matter what it is, as the offer doesn’t pre-populate) they request from you until you get to the payment page
- Click credit/debit as the payment option.
- Offer will appear on the right hand side (you won’t actually book the flight to see the offer)
- The offer should appear to the right side of your screen.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 50,000 miles.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card offer seems to come and go. Costumers will find 50,000 bonus miles for $1,000 spend as a pretty compelling offer. To put it into perspective for you, round-trips made with your Hawaiian Airlines World Elite card from the mainland of the U.S. to Hawaii are about 35,000 miles. So, the sign-up bonus alone will already compensate for your first trip! However, there isn’t always a lot of space available, so keep that in mind when planning your trips. Another way to make use of your miles with this card is to use it for island flights in Hawaii. They usually come out to be 7,500 miles per one-way trip which isn’t too bad.
Hawaiian Airlines serves the mainland from these airports:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
Of all of the benefits that are provided with this card, the one-time 50% off companion discount for round-trip coach travel seems to be the most valuable feature. Whether you plan to travel with a significant other, a family member, or want to bring along a friend, that discount will already go towards helping you save more on your next trip with the 50,000 miles offer. So for instance, you could use the companion discount for you and your spouse, and use the miles to off-set the cost of tickets for your child if had a family and wanted to travel to Hawaii.
So, if you’re thinking about booking a trip to Hawaii in the near future, you might want to check out this offer before its gone again!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses. If you’re an avid reader and are looking for cards that are good for bookstore purchases, check out our Best Credit Cards For Bookstore Purchases master post for more information!