The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card, you can earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 total on purchases in the first 12 months of account opening. Additionally, you will receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for round-trip coach travel.
This card is best suited for those who regularly travel, especially with Hawaiian Airlines, because it has travel benefits such as 3X miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases.
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
• Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees
Table of Contents
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card Features
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- An additional 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 total in the first 12 months.
- Receive a one-time 50% off companion discount.
- Eligible for a complimentary first checked bag every time you use your card to purchase eligible tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines.
- Earn 3 HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 spent on eligible direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines.
- 2 HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 spent on gas, dining, and grocery stores.
- Earn 1 HawaiianMile for every $1.00 on all other purchases.
- $100 companion discount for roundtrip travel between Hawaii and the Mainland on Hawaiian Airlines after each account anniversary.
- No blackout dates plus access to discounted award flights on Hawaiian Airlines.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual fee of $99.
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Gain an additional 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 total in the first 12 months.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
To make up for the $99 annual fee, the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card offers a 50% off companion discount on round-trip economy flights to and from North America and Hawaii and you will also be eligible for $100 off one coach companion ticket each year. In conclusion, the Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card is offers some good value early on, but may be hard to justify keeping around after the first year is out unless your main objective is to travel to the islands of Hawaii frequently.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions