The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card, you can earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 total on purchases in the first 12 months of account opening. Additionally, you will receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for round-trip coach travel.
This card is best suited for those who regularly travel, especially with Hawaiian Airlines, because it has travel benefits such as 3X miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees. Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
Table of Contents
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card Features
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- An additional 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 total in the first 12 months.
- Receive a one-time 50% off companion discount.
- Eligible for a complimentary first checked bag every time you use your card to purchase eligible tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines.
- Earn 3 HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 spent on eligible direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines.
- 2 HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 spent on gas, dining, and grocery stores.
- Earn 1 HawaiianMile for every $1.00 on all other purchases.
- $100 companion discount for roundtrip travel between Hawaii and the Mainland on Hawaiian Airlines after each account anniversary.
- No blackout dates plus access to discounted award flights on Hawaiian Airlines.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual fee of $99.
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Gain an additional 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 total in the first 12 months.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
To make up for the $99 annual fee, the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card offers a 50% off companion discount on round-trip economy flights to and from North America and Hawaii and you will also be eligible for $100 off one coach companion ticket each year. In conclusion, the Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card is offers some good value early on, but may be hard to justify keeping around after the first year is out unless your main objective is to travel to the islands of Hawaii frequently.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.