Are you a resident of Utah and looking for a new account to save? Granite Credit Union is currently offering a 11-Month Term 3.05% APY CD account. Below are all the details you need to open the 11-Month term 3.05% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a Granite Credit Union CD Account!
Membership Eligibility: Employees of Granite, Salt Lake, and Murray school districts, individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in Salt Lake County, and family member of an existing Granite CU member. If you are interested in joining this credit union, be sure to check out their membership page.
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Granite Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new Granite Credit Union CD Account to earn 3.05% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 11-Month Term 3.05% APY
- Availability: UT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please tell us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: 90 days dividends on a term of 12 months or less, 180 days of dividends on terms of more than 12 months
- Promo Code(s): None
Granite Credit Union CD Account: If you are interested in any of their rates, be sure to apply today!
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*The above rates are accurate as of 01/01/2019
Earn CD rates a rate of 1.50-3.50% APY by:
- Visit Granite Credit Union CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 3-month, 11-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
Granite Credit Union is offering a 11-Month Certificate of Deposit with a 3.05% APY CD Rate with only a $500 minimum and no maximum. This credit union has many benefits for it’s member, so be sure to apply for membership as soon as possible, and if you are already a member, be sure to open this account.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees