Right now, Frontier’s public offer for the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard is 10,000 bonus miles after your first purchase following account opening. Plus, with no annual fee, this card may be worth getting if you fly with Frontier often. Continue reading below if you would like to read more about this credit card offer.
Table of Contents
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Features
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles after your first purchase following account opening
- Redeem miles for a one-way domestic award ticket (subject to fees/taxes from $5.60)
- 1 mile per $1 on FlyFrontier.com purchases
- 1 mile per $2 on all other purchases
- Award Redemption Fee waiver
- Just use your card for at least one purchase every 6 months to keep miles from expiring
- Complimentary FICO Credit Score
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening, then a variable APR of 16.49% or 25.49%, based on creditworthiness
- No annual fee
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn miles when you make your first card purchase within account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 10,000 miles.
A nice perk that Frontier Airlines offers for instance is it has a lower round-trip mile requirement than most other airlines. Typically for most airline credit cards, you need at least 25,000 miles to redeem a round-trip flight, but with Frontier, you only need 20,000 miles (domestic + Alaska) to do so — 5,000 less miles you need to worry about.
With the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard, miles can be redeemed either online or over the phone. If you choose to do so over the phone, you will be charged a $10 reservation service fee. So, save you some money, I would suggest to not do so.
The earnings and value rate with this card are quite low compared to other credit cards. This card also does not offer any travel perks such as priority boarding, free checked baggage, or lounge access. Comparably, other airline credit cards usually allow card members to receive at least one of these features. But then again, since there is no annual fee, I can see why the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard does not give such benefits.
Overall, if you fly with Frontier often, like their simple earning structure, and enjoy not having to pay an annual fee, then you might want to look into this card more!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.