The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard is offering you 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $500 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Additionally, you can earn a $100 Frontier Airlines flight discount voucher after you spend $2,500 or more in purchases. If you want to know what perks this card has to offer, continue reading for more information below.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Learn More About This Card
Table of Contents
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Features
- Earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- 2 Miles per $1 on purchases at FlyFrontier.com
- 1 Mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Earn a $100 Frontier Airlines flight discount voucher after you spend $2,500 or more in purchases in a year
- With 40,000 bonus miles you can redeem for two domestic roundtrip award tickets (subject to availability and fees/taxes starting from $22.40)
- No award redemption fee when you book an award ticket, starting from $5.60 for a one-way ticket
- Use your Frontier Airlines MasterCard for at least one purchase every six months to keep your miles from expiring
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening
- View your FICO® Score online – complimentary with no charge and no hidden fees
- Annual fee of $69
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard®: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply now.
With this offer, when you spend $500 with the card, you will be eligible for the 40,000 bonus miles. In order to receive the bonus miles you need to follow the steps below.
First, you will be required to sign up for an Early Returns account. Frontier will assign you an Early Returns account number, and you’ll use that to set up your account. Second, Frontier will need to deposit your 40,000 bonus miles into your Early Returns account, which may take up to 8 weeks. Third, you will need to pay the $69 annual fee.
Overall, the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard offers some nice perks considering that Frontier is a smaller airline carrier and have fewer flights compared to more popular airline carriers. Frontier one-way fares often cost roughly between 10,000 to 20,000 points, so 40,000 miles will be able to get you up to 2 airfare tickets. This card is great for those who usually do not carry a balance on their credit cards and are looking for an 0% introductory APR balance transfer option.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.