Available Delaware and Pennsylvania, you can earn CD rates of 3.00% APY on your funds when you open a new Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD account. Below is all the information and details you need to open their special 24-month CD with 3.00% APY on your funds when you open a Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account!
Eligibility: Membership in Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in the City of West Chester, the Borough of West Chester, specific areas in Norristown, southeastern Delaware County (PA), or northern New Castle County (DE). Membership is also open to anyone who is associated with the Credit Union’s partnered organizations or members of the FMFCU Foundation.
Table of Contents
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 24-month CD with 3.00% APY Special
- Availability: DE, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds!
Earn CD rates of 3.00% APY on a various terms by:
- Visit Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD Account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!