Available in Delaware and Pennsylvania, you can earn great CD rates like their 36-Month Term 3.36% APY on your funds when you open a new CD Account. If you have extra funds, consider putting them into this account. Below is all the information and details you need to open the 36-Month Term 3.36% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account!
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Membership to Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union is residency based, with individuals who attend school, live or work in City of West Chester, the Borough of West Chester, select areas of Norristown, and southeast Delaware County (all in Pennsylvania) and northern New Castle County (Delaware) are eligible to join.
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 36-Month Term 3.36% APY
- Availability: DE, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds!
Earn CD rates of 0.75% and 3.36% APY by:
- Visit Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. Open up a 36- Month Certificate of Deposit and earn 3.36% APY on your funds with Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union. By opening a CD account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees