Find the latest First Internet Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Available to residents nationwide, First Internet Bank has a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They currently offer 0.85% APY 48-Month CD, 0.95% APY 60-Month CD .
Table of Contents
First Internet Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new First Internet Bank CD Account to earn up to 0.96% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 0.85% APY 48-Month CD, 0.95% APY 60-Month CD
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Earn up to a 0.96% APY on their 60-Month CD on your funds by:
- Visit First Internet Bank online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. You can earn money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more CD Rates!