Available nationwide, you can earn interest on your funds when you open a new First Internet Bank CD Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn 6-Month Term 2.45% APY, 24-Month Term 3.03% APY, 48-Month Term 3.20% APY CD Rate!
Table of Contents
First Internet Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new First Internet Bank CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 6-Month Term 2.45% APY, 24-Month Term 3.03% APY, 48-Month Term 3.20% APY CD Rate Special
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
First Internet Bank CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
|Term||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)||Early Withdrawal Penalty|
|3 Months||2.07%||90 days interest|
|6 Months||2.45%||180 days interest|
|12 Months||2.83%||180 days interest|
|18 Months||2.90%||180 days interest|
|24 Months||3.03%||360 days interest|
|36 Months||3.05%||360 days interest|
|48 Months||3.20%||360 days interest|
|60 Months||3.30%||360 days interest|
Earn up to 3.30% APY on their 60-Month CD on your funds by:
- Visit First Internet Bank online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. You can earn money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more CD Rate Offers!
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees