The Fairwinds Credit Union Preferred Visa Signature has a promotion of 60,000 bonus points for spending $5,000 or more within three months of owning the card.
I would suggest this card for those who travel, regularly dine, or anyone who makes daily purchases because you can earn multiple times of points based on the purchase.
Membership Eligibility: Those who live, work or operate a business in Orange, Seminole, Volusia, Osceola, Polk, Brevard, Lake, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, or Sarasota counties. UCF students, faculty, staff, alumni are also eligible to hold membership, as well as members’ families living outside any of the eligible counties. For more information, check out their membership page.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
Table of Contents
Fairwinds Credit Union Preferred Visa Signature Features
- Earn 5 points per every $1 spent on travel.
- Gain 3 points per every $1 spent on dining.
- Receive 2 points per every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Points do not expire.
- 60,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 within three months
- Get 50% more value on points redeemed for travel.
- Redeem points anytime online for travel, entertainment, gift cards and more.
- Enjoy a 0.25% APR rate discount on qualifying FAIRWINDS loans.
- 0.25% rate bump on qualifying FAIRWINDS Certificate of Deposits.
- $249 annual fee
Fairwinds Credit Union Preferred Visa Signature: If this offer appeals to you, be sure to apply as soon as possible!
In order to earn the 60,000 bonus, you need to spend $5,000 or more within three months of owning the card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Fairwinds Credit Union Preferred Visa Signature has a high annual fee for a medium tiered sign up bonus, and a high spending requirement to earn this bonus. I would not consider this card unless you are a member of Fairwoods Credit Union or travel and dine regularly.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.