From a glance, the Fairmont Visa Signature Card will earn you one complimentary night stay each anniversary year that you make $12,000 in purchases with your card. With this card, you will also be able to achieve a higher status card level within the program that is provided which comes with great perks. Please continue to read below if you would like to find out more.
Hotel Stay Categories
To start off, when you obtain the Fairmont Visa Signature Card, you will earn 5X the Fairmont Reward points when you spend on your Fairmont stays, 2X for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting, and 1X the point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
You will also have access to the President’s Club Premier status and be able to take advantage of the special benefits that come with it. They will automatically upgrade you to this elite tier where you will get to enjoy benefits such as their exclusive Fairmont Fit program, 2 for 1 rounds of golf, dining and spa certificates, and much more.
Another park is you can redeem for room nights starting at just 25,000 Fairmont Rewards – this means you can be at eased knowing you can book up to the last room that is available. The site stated that overnight stays include breakfast for two, taxes and gratuities. These rewards can also be redeemed for $25 gift cards. To learn more about the rewards and redemption(s), check out Chase.com/FairmontRewards.
Be sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore the best credit cards related to hotel stay categories.
Table of Contents
Fairmont Visa Signature Card Features
- Earn 1 complimentary night stay each anniversary year that you make $12,000 in purchases with your card
- 5X Fairmont Rewards spent on Fairmont stays
- 2X Fairmont Rewards spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting
- 1X Fairmont Reward on all other purchases
- Spend $7,500 and get a stay credit towards Platinum status, up to a maximum of two credits per calendar year
- Complimentary concierge
- Get dining credits
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 first year, then $95 thereafter
Fairmont Visa Signature Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn one complimentary night stay each anniversary year when you make $12,000 in purchases.
With the Fairmont Visa Signature Card, some specific perks that might make it stand out compared to its competitors are:
- existing Premier and Platinum members who maintain their stay status with Fairmont will receive additional dining credits of $50 and $100 — beyond those already provided to Premier and Platinum members
- existing Premier and Platinum members who maintain their stay status with Fairmont will receive an upgrade from a deluxe room to the exclusive Fairmont Gold Floor during paid stays of up to five nights — once a year
- The Fairmont Gold Floor you will allow you to experience a luxurious sanctuary that has its own dedicated Fairmont Gold Manager and an elegant private lounge. After your private check-in, you will get to enjoy amenities that include complimentary dining, newspapers and high-speed Internet access
Overall, this is an attractive card. It will essentially help you save a lot on all your traveling needs — especially with no foreign transaction fee and exclusive tier statuses that are offered. But if you can’t seem to justify the benefits with your spending, then other card options might be of better fit for you.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.