With the Expedia+ Credit Card From Citi, you will earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. This is redeemable for $200 towards your stay at a +VIP Access hotel. If this appeals to you and you want to find out more about what other benefits this card has to offer, please continue to read below.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
Table of Contents
Expedia+ Credit Card From Citi Features
- Earn you 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- 3 Expedia+ bonus points per $1 spent on eligible Expedia purchases including flights, hotels, activities and travel packages
- 1 Expedia+ point per $1 spent on other purchases
- Expedia+ silver status is complimentary for as long as you are a cardmember
- Receive one Elite Qualifying Hotel Night towards Expedia+ gold status qualification for each increment of $2,500 in purchases made on the card between your January and December billing statements
- No limit to the number of Expedia+ bonus points you can earn
and points won’t expire as long as you earn or redeem points every 18 months
- Citi Private Pass
- Personal Concierge Service
- No annual fee
EXPEDIA®+ CARD from Citi: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make $1,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 15,000 bonus points.
Expedia+ Bonus Points Offer is not available if you have had an Expedia+ or Expedia+ Voyager card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
The Expedia+ Credit Card From Citi is a good fit for those who travel regularly but don’t tend to spend too much, don’t want to pay an annual fee, and prefer to use Expedia to book travels.
And as long as your account remains open and in good standing, you are qualified for Expedia’s +silver status. The benefits of this includes a 10% bonus on Expedia+ base point earnings, 250 bonus points for every stay at a +VIP Access hotel, and dedicated Expedia concierge service at certain destinations.
Additionally, you will receive one Elite Qualifying Hotel Night towards Expedia+ gold status qualification for each increment of $2,500 in purchases made on the card between your January and December billing statements. +Gold benefits include 30% bonus on Expedia+ base point earnings, flexible check-in and check-out, and complimentary room upgrades where available.
Where the card falls short is having limited redemption options.You only have two rewards redemption options. The two options are: flights and hotels booked through Expedia’s site. If you’re looking for more benefits out of a travel card, you might want to look at other cards that will allow you to redeem in more ways than just so.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.