Elevations Credit Union is offering a Visa Signature Travel Rewards Card with a 20,000 points bonus when you make $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening. Additionally, you’ll earn a unlimited 1.5% cash back on every dollar you spend. To find out more what other features this card has that may appeal to you, continue to read below.
Elevations Credit Union Visa Signature Travel Rewards Card:
- No annual fee
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 you spend
- They’ll donate 2¢ for local scholarships and community grants every time you use your card
- Complimentary assistance from travel and entertainment to dining reservations and more with Visa Signature Concierge
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement provides members and their families with reimbursement for the cost of replacing a cardholder’s checked or carry-on luggage and its contents, up to $5,000
- Travel accident insurance provides members and their families with common-carrier Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage every time they use their Visa Signature card to purchase travel tickets
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption helps reimburse a member for the cost of his/her common carrier passenger fare in the event that the trip must be canceled or interrupted, due to a covered reason, up to $5,000
- Trip Delay Reimbursement provides members and covered family members with up to $300 per purchased ticket for reasonable expenses if their covered trip is delayed for more than 12 hours, provided the full travel fare has been charged to the covered card
Elevations Credit Union Visa Signature Travel Rewards Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn the points bonus when you make $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive a 20,000 points bonus.
The Elevations Credit Union Visa Signature Travel Rewards Card offers great benefits to those who travel often, such as lost luggage reimbursement, travel accident insurance, trip delay reimbursement and more. In addition to this they are currently offering 20,000 bonus points when you make $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening and 1.5% cash back per dollar spent. If you’re a traveler that loves having a backup plan, check out this card and all the features provided.
If you’re planning on travelings often, be sure to check out this Elevations Credit Union Visa Signature Travel Rewards Card as it provides an array of benefits for its user. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
Leave a Reply