Dort Federal Credit Union is offering Michigan residents an 25-Month Term 4.00% APY CD account. Below are all the details you need to open the 25-Month term 4.00% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a Dort Federal Credit Union CD Account!
Membership Eligibility: Live, work, attend school, worship or volunteer in Genesee, Lapeer, or Shiawassee County. Or, I live, work, attend school, worship or volunteer in Deerfield or Tyrone Townships in Livingston County or are related to anyone who is currently a member. If you are interested in joining this credit union, check out their membership eligibility.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in a rewards checking account from Dort Federal Credit Union, check out our review of the Dort Federal Credit Union Boost Checking.
Table of Contents
Dort Federal Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new Dort Federal Credit Union CD Account to earn 4.00% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 25-Month Term 4.00% APY
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please tell us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50,000
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: If principle is taken out before maturity, a penalty will be imposed.
- Promo Code(s): None
Dort Federal Credit Union CD Account: If you are interested in this CD, be sure to apply for an account today!
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Earn CD rates a rate of 1.30%-4.00% APY by:
- Visit Dort Federal Credit Union CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 3-month, 11-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
Dort Federal Credit Union is currently has a 25-Month Certificate of Deposit with a 4.00% APY CD Rate, with a $50,000 opening deposit. Although this is high minimum to earn, it is quite a high rate and has no max. There are many different CD’s and tiers that Dort has for its members, be sure to check them out if you are interested in earning a rate.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!