For residents of Kentucky and Tennessee, Citizens First Bank is offering a special Platinum Plus Checking Account that allows you to earn 2.27% APY on balances up to $25,000. Check out the offer details below, so that you can start earning 2.27% APY when opening a Citizens First Bank Platinum Plus Checking Account!
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
Table of Contents
Citizens First Bank Platinum Plus Checking Account:
- Interest Rate: 2.27% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: KY, TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull Let us Know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- ATM Refunds: Yes
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- 2.27% APY
- 12 debit card transactions post and settle
- 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transaction post and settle
- Enroll and receive eStatements
- Monthly login to Online Banking required
Citizens First Bank Platinum Plus Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.27% APY:
- Sign up for the Citizens First Bank Platinum Plus Checking Account to earn 2.27% APY on balances up to $25,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Twelve (12) VISA Check Card transactions post and settle to the account each statement cycle. ATM transactions are excluded.
- One (1) direct deposit or ACH debit transaction.
- Enroll and receive eStatements.
- Monthly login to Online Banking required.
- Must be a full-time resident of Kentucky or Tennessee.
- Limit one account per social security number.
- If all specified criteria are met, up to $25.00 in ATM fees will be refunded per statement cycle.
If you’re active with your checking account, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, monthly service fees, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.