When you sign up for a Citi Expedia+ Voyager Card, you will earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases within the first three months. You’ll also be able to receive premium travel rewards to optimize your card experience. If this appeals to you, continue to read below for more details.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
Table of Contents
Citi Expedia+ Voyager Card Features
- Earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases within the first three months
- 4 Expedia+ bonus points per $1 spent on eligible Expedia purchases including flights, hotels, activities and travel packages
- 2 Expedia+ bonus points per $1 spent on purchases for dining out and entertainment, including tickets to concerts, movies and sporting events
- 1 Expedia+ bonus point per $1 spent on other purchases
- $100 Annual Air Travel Fee Credit
- Anniversary Bonus of 5,000 Expedia+ bonus points after you spend $10,000 in the prior year
- Expedia+ gold status is complimentary for as long as you are a cardmember
- Citi Private Pass
- Personal Concierge Service
- Citi Cards with Apple Pay
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $95
EXPEDIA®+ VOYAGER CARD from Citi: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make $2,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 25,000 bonus points.
Expedia+ Bonus Points Offer is not available if you have had an Expedia+ or Expedia+ Voyager card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
As a cardholder of the Citi Expedia+ Voyager Card, you will earn 4 points for every dollar spent on Expedia purchases including flights, hotels, activities, and travel packages. You will also earn 2 points for each dollar spent on dining and entertainment. This includes tickets to concerts, movies, and sporting events, and one point for each dollar spent on all other purchases. The number of points you can earn is unlimited and they do not expire as long as you earn and redeem points every 18 months.
You’ll also earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 within the first 3 months which is redeemable for $350 towards your eligible stay at a +VIP hotel. This valuable sign-up bonus alone will compensate for the annual fee of $95.
In addition to that, you will automatically earn Gold status each year as a card member. This is considered to be the highest tier available. This usually requires up to $10,000 in eligible bookings or 15 qualifying hotel room nights. With this status, some perks included are 30% bonus points earned on Expedia Rate hotel stays, complimentary room upgrades where available, and dedicated 24/7 service from Expedia representatives.
If you spend $10,000 in a 12-month period beginning and ending on your account anniversary, you will get a 5,000-point bonus — this is worth about $31. This might not sound like much, but if you also include the annual $100 air travel credit that you get every year, these individual benefits when added up together can actually be well worth taking advantage of.
All in all, the Expedia+ Voyager Card from Citi would be recommended for those who are loyal and frequent consumers of Expedia.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.