Sign up for a Citi AT&T Access Card and earn 10,000 ThankYou bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. Plus earn 2X points on purchases made online at retail and travel websites. Continue to read below to find out more about this bonus offer if these features appeal to you.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
Citi AT&T Access Card Features
- Earn 10,000 ThankYou bonus points after making $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- 2 Points for every $1 you spend on purchases made online at retail and travel websites
- 2 Points for every $1 you spend on products and services purchased directly from AT&T
- 1 Point for every $1 you spend on other purchases — You also earn points with this AT&T credit card for pumping gas, buying groceries or making any other purchase with your card
- Citi Private Pass
- Citi Price Rewind
- Personal Concierge Service
- No annual fee
AT&T Access Card from Citi: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 10,000 ThankYou bonus points.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
Nowadays, online shopping has become more convenient and popular. To make it more rewarding, the AT&T Access Card from Citi is available and specifically caters to these consumers. With this card, you will earn 2 points for every $1 you spend on purchases made online at retail and travel websites. For more value, book travel through one of their nine travel partners. If you are not a frequent traveler, then you have other options too, such as gift cards for dining and merchandise, and statement credits. You can also earn 2 points when you spend on products and services purchased directly from AT&T.
So, if you are a frequent online shopper, you might find racking up points to be doable. However, if you are looking for a card that offers high travel rewards or a high point-to-reward value, or if you do not regularly shop online, then make sure to look for other cards on the market that may be more suitable for your needs.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.