Another new offer has surfaced for the Citi AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard®. Here, you will earn 65,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening. If you would like to know more about the specifics of this current offer, please continue to read below.
This card is great for avid business or personal travelers because it allows one to get free checked bags, preferred board, and so many travel benefits.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Learn More About This Card
Table of Contents
Platinum Select World Mastercard Features
- Earn 65,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening
- 2X miles on restaurant and gas and eligible American Airlines purchases
- 1X mile on all other purchases
- Earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your card membership year and renew your card
- Fly to select destinations on American Airlines operated flights for up to 7,500 fewer AAdvantage miles with Reduced Mileage Awards
- Preferred boarding on American Airlines domestic flights
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries
- No foreign transaction fees
- Add authorized users to your account at no additional charge
- Annual fee $99, waived for the first 12 months
Platinum Select World Mastercard Offer: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus miles when you make after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 65,000 miles.
American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles are not available if you have had any Citi/AAdvantage card (other than an AAdvantage MileUp℠ or CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® card) opened or closed in the past 24 months.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
For a limited time, the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard is offering a new bonus. You can now get 65,000 bonus points once more when you spend $4,000 in the next 4 months. Depending on how much you can spend, decide if you want to take advantage of this offer or wait for a new bonus.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
The IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card offers 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn 25 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel. Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card offers several perks that you'll sure enjoy like: a free night after each account anniversary (you'll also receive a free night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights.) And as long as you're a cardmember, you'll have Platinum Elite status.
You'll get Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
This card has an annual fee of $89.