Another new offer has surfaced for the Citi AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard®. Here, you will earn 65,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening. If you would like to know more about the specifics of this current offer, please continue to read below.
This card is great for avid business or personal travelers because it allows one to get free checked bags, preferred board, and so many travel benefits.
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here
Table of Contents
Platinum Select World Mastercard Features
- Earn 65,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening
- 2X miles on restaurant and gas and eligible American Airlines purchases
- 1X mile on all other purchases
- Earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your card membership year and renew your card
- Fly to select destinations on American Airlines operated flights for up to 7,500 fewer AAdvantage miles with Reduced Mileage Awards
- Preferred boarding on American Airlines domestic flights
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries
- No foreign transaction fees
- Add authorized users to your account at no additional charge
- Annual fee $99, waived for the first 12 months
Platinum Select World Mastercard Offer: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus miles when you make after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 65,000 miles.
American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles are not available if you have had any Citi/AAdvantage card (other than an AAdvantage MileUp℠ or CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® card) opened or closed in the past 24 months.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
For a limited time, the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard is offering a new bonus. You can now get 65,000 bonus points once more when you spend $4,000 in the next 4 months. Depending on how much you can spend, decide if you want to take advantage of this offer or wait for a new bonus.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
With the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening plus an additional 40,000 bonus points after spending a total of $5,000 on purchases within 6 months of account opening
• Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
• Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
• Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
• Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
• IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
Learn More About This Card Here