When you sign up for the Citi / AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard, you will earn 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $750 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. Earn miles for every purchase you make with your card and redeem them for travel purchases. To find out what how these miles and redemption can be of value to you, continue to read below.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
Table of Contents
Citi / AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard Features
- Earn you 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $750 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on purchases
- Redeem your AAdvantage miles for a domestic round–trip flight award
on American Airlines and American Eagle carriers for as little as 25,000 AAdvantage miles
- No blackout dates on award travel on American Airlines and American Eagle carriers
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible in–flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- Reduced Mileage Awards – save up to 5,000 AAdvantage miles
- Personal Concierge Service
- $0 Introductory fee, annual fee of $50 thereafter
Citi® / AAdvantage Gold World Elite™ Mastercard: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus miles when you make $750 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 25,000 bonus miles.
American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles not available if you have had any Citi / AAdvantage card (other than a CitiBusiness / AAdvantage card) opened or closed in the past 24 months.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
To critique the Citi / AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard, it is probably the least appealing of all the co-branded American Airlines card that Citi bank has to offer. Why? Because checked bag fees are not waived, there is no priority boarding, you will be charged foreign transaction fees, and there is no bonus points for American Airline purchases. So with fewer benefits, expect a smaller annual fee — this is waived the first year.
On the contrary, the reduced mileage awards apply to this card, so you’ll get to enjoy a savings of up to 5,000 miles. And you will get 25% on eligible in-flight food and beverages like the other co-branded American Airline cards by Citi. So, for those who like a simple and straightforward card to use while traveling domestically, this can still be appealing.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.