Available nationwide, you can earn competitive CD Rates on your funds when you open up a new CIT Bank Term Certificate of Deposit Account!
Choose from their widest variety of terms to help you achieve short-term goals-or long-term dreams.
With terms ranging from 6 months to 5 years, CIT Bank offers options that meet your savings needs.
CIT Bank CD Summary
-Available online nationwide
-Earn up to 5.00% APY
-$1,000 minimum to open
-Selection of terms to meet your needs
-A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
-No fees to open or maintain the account
-Available as Custodial
-Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
CIT Bank CD Account Information
- Availability: Nationwide
- Account Type: Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000 minimum
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Auto Renewal: Unknown, but more than likely.
CIT Bank CD Account: Consider opening this account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn a competitive APY on a new CD Account with CIT Bank today:
- Visit CIT Bank online and open a new CIT Bank Term Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term: Select a term of your choice.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
Other CIT Bank Accounts To Consider
|CIT Bank Platinum Savings
|CIT Bank 6-Month CD
|CIT Bank 11-Month No Penalty CD
|CIT Bank Savings Connect
|CIT Bank 13-Month CD
|CIT Bank 18-Month CD
|CIT Bank Money Market
|CIT Bank Savings Builder
CIT Bank’s CDs offers phenomenal CD Rates on your funds with ONLY a $1,000 initial deposit! According to GoBankingRates, it is listed as one of the “Best CD Accounts of 2016.”
I’ll definitely be opening an account very soon and make the switch to earn a little more as a few of my CD Accounts are near maturity.
Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with CIT Bank in the comment section below.