Check out the Chase United MileagePlus Club Card to earn a generous bonus of 50,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. Also, this card lets you earn 1.5X miles back on purchases with no cap! This bonus offer is available for a limited time only, so if you’re interested, keep reading to find out more!
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our full list of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Table of Contents
Chase United MileagePlus Club Card Features
- Receive 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase. Earn even more on tickets purchased from United — get an additional 0.5 mile for a total of 2 miles per $1 spent. Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
- United Club locations offer a place to work, relax, and enjoy complimentary beverages and snacks. Before you fly, you and your eligible travel companions will enjoy access to all United Club locations and participating Star Alliance affiliated lounges worldwide.
- The primary cardmember and one companion traveling on the same reservation will receive their first and second standard checked bags free — calculated as a $25 value for the first checked bag and $35 for the second checked bag, each way, per person — on United-operated flights when purchasing tickets with their United MileagePlus Club card.
- Receive preferential treatment to ease your way through the airport with priority check-in, security screening (where available), boarding and baggage handling privileges.
- Purchases made with your Club card outside the U.S. will not be subject to foreign transaction fees.
- 15.99% purchase APR. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- $450 annual fee
Chase United MileagePlus Club Card: If this card appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 50,000 Bonus Miles.
Apply for the Chase United MileagePlus Club Card to earn a great bonus of 50,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $2,000 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. With this card you also get 1.5X miles back on purchases with no cap. This card offers a pretty nice bonus that’s not too difficult to earn, as well as secondary benefits like points back and card member perks. If you’re a traveler looking for a card that helps you make the most of your traveling, check this card out and see what it can do for you!
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for drug store purchases, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards For Drugstore Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!