The Chase Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card will allow you to be eligible to earn 2 complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton hotel after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. To top if off you can also earn 10,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the same 3 months frame of account opening. If this offer interests you, please continue to read below for more information.
Table of Contents
Chase Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card Features
- Earn 2 complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton hotel after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- Get 10,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the same 3 months frame of account opening
- 5X points spent at participating Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG hotels
- 2X points spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies and restaurants
- 1X point spent on all other card purchases
- Enjoy a $300 annual travel credit to use for baggage fees, seat upgrades, access to your preferred airport lounge and more
- Receive a 10% Annual Points Premium on Ritz-Carlton Rewards points earned through card purchases made during the year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $450
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card:If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
To be eligible to earn 2 complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton hotel, you must spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
Plus, earn 10,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.*
This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new card member bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
While the Chase Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card’s annual fee is a bit hefty, it is compensated by giving its users added benefits that include Club level upgrade and travel credits.
For the 2 free nights, the certificate is valid for most properties within the Ritz-Carlton portfolio, and there are actually some nicer properties that can be found in this range. A standard room at the Ritz-Carlton usually cost about $300 or more per night, so this offer is quite a load off from your wallet! However, there are drawbacks to a certificate for free hotel nights. One would be that the certificate applies only to Ritz-Carlton properties. Another would be that the certificate is only valid for 12 months once given, so you must be mindful and plan accordingly.
Note, too, that you will not get the sign-up bonus if you’ve previously applied for this card and received a sign-up bonus within the past two years.
And like the Chase Sapphire cards and such, you will receive access to airport lounges provided through the complimentary Lounge Club membership. It may not be as exclusive as the Platinum Card from American Express, but will still leave consumers pleased with their experiences.
This card is recommended for those who frequently stay at Ritz-Carlton hotels, or their partners and prefer to stay in luxury hotels. It is also great for those who are already current members of the Ritz-Carlton rewards loyalty program and want to receive higher earning statuses. But just make sure that the features will outweigh the $450 annual fee!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.