The Chase Marriott Premier Credit Card lets you earn a 75,000 Point Bonus when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from your account opening. If you stay frequently at hotels or are loyal Chase consumers, definitely check this out because there are many bonus points available out there for redemption. If you’re interested, keep reading to find out more!
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our full list of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
Table of Contents
Chase Marriott Premier Credit Card Features
- 75,000 Point Bonus when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from your account opening
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent at Marriott & Ritz Carlton locations
- 2x points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the Airline, at car rental agencies and at restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Anniversary bonus of a free night certificate for a category 1-5 property.
- 15 credits towards Elite membership after approval and every year after account anniversary
- 1 elite credit for every $3,000 spent
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months
- Chase’s 5/24 rule does apply to this card
- Annual fee of $85 waived first year
Chase Marriott Premier Credit Card: If this card appeals to you, check out the link for more information!
To earn the bonus points for this offer, all you have to do is spend $3,000 within the long span of one year to receive 75,000 bonus points.[tableid= 157/]
Apply for the Chase Marriott Premier Credit Card to earn a generous 75,000 Bonus Points when you spend $3,000 in 3 months. This is a really good offer considering you have the opportunity to earn so many points. Usually, the max amount of bonus points you can earn for a card is much lower. Even without the bonus, this is a fairly good card because you can earn up to 5X points at select locations such as the Marriott & Ritz Carlton locations. If you like what’s being offered than apply now to start earning today!
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for gas purchases, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards for Gas Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!