When looking for a credit card you should consider the Disney Visa Card from Chase. There is no annual fee, so it’s a low-cost option for earning Disney rewards while accessing member perks.
The Disney Visa card has a $150 welcome bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months. Do note that other cards offer larger bonus amounts so you should shop around.
Disney also has a Disney Premier Visa Card, you can earn higher bonus and rewards rate, but there is an annual fee.
(Visit Chase for more details)
Table of Contents
Chase Disney Visa Card Summary
The Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card offers up to 100,000 Avios. Earn 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening and earn an additional 25,000 Avios after you spend $20,000 in the first 12 months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, and LEVEL
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with $95 annual fee, however, there are no foreign transaction fees. Furthermore, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your Aer Lingus Visa card, you’ll receive a Commercial Companion Ticket good for 12 months.
|Bonus Available||Earn $150 after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit, but every year you make $30k in purchases, you’ll receive an economy companion ticket.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases.
10% savings on select purchases at Disney stores and shopDisney.com.
15% off select guided tours at Disneyland and Walt Disney Resorts.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
- Welcome bonus
- Discount on select merchandise, dining & tours
- Character experiences
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Limited redemption options
- Foreign transaction fees
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Chase Disney Visa Card Earn Up to 100,000 Avios
Take advantage of the $150 welcome bonus today. It’s super easy all you have to do is make one with your Disney Visa card.
This bonus is statement credit. It’s not the highest welcome offer available. But, its very easy to complete requirements and has a lack of annual fees.
What Are Disney Rewards Dollars Worth?
Each Disney Rewards Dollar is equal to $1. In order to redeem this bonus, you must have at least 20 Disney Rewards Dollars.
You can use your Disney Rewards Dollars toward almost anything Disney and Star Wars at most locations, including:
- Theme Park tickets
- Resort stays
Chase Disney Visa Card Top Features
With the Chase Disney Visa Card you can earn a variety of discounts at places such as:
- Disney Store:
- You can earn a 10% discount when you use your Disney card at Disney stores. However a lot of the more popular items are not eligible for the discount.
- Resort merchandise:
- You will have 10% off select merchandise on purchases $50 or more at select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Resort dining:
- Get a 10% discount off at certain dinning locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Guided tours:
- Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of select tours at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
A major part of Disney is meeting the characters, with this card you can meet your favorite Disney and Star Wars characters away from the crowds at a private location in Walt Disney World and Disneyland resorts. They also offer complimentary photo downloads.
With the Chase Disney Card, you can earn a variety of perks and discounts on certain purchases.
However if you are not a big Disney fan and are looking for a financial benefit then this card may not be worth it.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
Alternative Credit Cards Options
Bankdealguy has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Bankdealguy and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.