With the Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature Credit Card, you’ll earn 10,000 MyCruise bonus points after making a purchase within 90 days of account opening – enough for a $100 on-board credit. If you want to find out more about the benefits this card offers, please continue to read below.
Table of Contents
Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature Credit Card Features
- Earn 10,000 MyCruise points after making a purchase within 90 days of account opening
- $50 ChoiceAir Airfare Discount upon approval (students not eligible)
- $300 Discount off a future cruise
- 10% Premium Beverage (10% off)
- Buy one, get one 50% off Specialty Dining
- 10% off Private Journey Packages
- 10,000 anniversary MyCruise points when you spend a minimum of $10,000 in Purchases within the anniversary year with your Celebrity Cruises card
- 2 MyCruise points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases with Celebrity Cruises and the sister brands, Royal Caribbean and Azamara Club Cruises
- 1 MyCruise point per $1 on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $69
Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature Credit Card: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus miles when you make a purchase within 90 days from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 10,000 MyCruise bonus points.
The sign-up bonus offer might not be that high, but there are ways to get the most out of this card for those who travel with Celebrity Cruises at least once a year and purchase their packages. The following is a few benefits that might appeal to you.
When you obtain this card and read the fine print, you will get a $300 discount on a future cruise of at least 7 nights or more in a Concierge Class stateroom after you spend $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. While we know the Celebrity cruises are considered to be more expensive than other cruises, you can still find deals for shorter cruises with rooms starting for as low as $500.
An additional benefit of having the Celebrity Cruises credit card is the discount users can get on Premium Beverage (10% off), Specialty Dining (buy one get one 50% off), and Private Journey Packages (10% off).
And you will get 10,000 anniversary MyCruise points when you spend a minimum of $10,000 in Purchases within the anniversary year with your Celebrity Cruises card.
So, if you’re a high spender and meet this spending requirements, this card might just be a good addition to your travel needs.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.