Sign up for the BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard to earn 35,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. You can also earn 3 points per $1 spent on dining, hotel and airfare, making this a useful card if you like to travel. Make sure you apply before October 31, 2019 to get this offer. If this card is something you’d be interested in, keep reading to see what more it has to offer!
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard Features
- 35,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- 3 points per $1 spent on dining, hotel and airfare, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 15% anniversary point bonus every year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership and two-free visits per year
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months from account opening date. After that, a variable APR applies, currently 15.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 90 days from date of account opening. After that, a variable APR applies, currently 15.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Low annual fee of $79 (first year waived)
BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard: If you are interested in this credit card, apply today!
If you are interested in more BMO Harris Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of BMO Harris Bank Deals here.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 35,000 Bonus Points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Apply for the BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard to earn a great bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. This is a $435 offer in travel rewards! With this card you also get up to 3X miles back on purchases with no cap. This card offers a pretty nice bonus that’s not too difficult to earn, as well as secondary benefits like points back and card member perks. This card gives traveling benefits with a low annual fee, so consider this card if you like to travel.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®