Check out the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard to earn 25,000 bonus points when you spend $6,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. You can also earn 25% cash back per $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases, meaning this card is useful for all types of purposes with no hassle of an annual fee. This is a great offer and is only going to be offered until October 31, 2019. If this card is something you’d be interested in, keep reading to see what more it has to offer!
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard Features
- 25,000 bonus points when you spend $6,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Receive 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 10% anniversary point bonus every year
- Save up to 25% at qualifying merchants on purchases such as gas stations, hotels, restaurants and office supplies
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months from account opening date. After that, a variable APR applies, currently 13.99% – 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness
- No annual fee
BMO Harris Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard: If you are interested in this credit card, apply today!
If you are interested in more BMO Harris Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of BMO Harris Bank Deals here.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make spend $6,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 25,000 Bonus Points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Apply for the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard to earn a great bonus of 25,000 bonus points after you spend $6,000 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. With this card you also get up to 1x points on everyday purchases. This is a $300 offer, so make sure to sign up if you are interested! This card also has no annual fee, so that’s one less thing you need to worry about. Definitely consider this card if you get gas or go grocery shopping a lot because there are a lot of opportunities where you can earn back points.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card promotions master post!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.