Did you know that the Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard, once issued by Barclaycard, is now issued by First National Bank of Omaha? And it’s currently offering a sign-up bonus for 70,000 Best Western bonus points after meeting minimum spending spending requirements. That adds up to nearly 4 free nights! Continue reading this post to explore the details of this credit card features!
With the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card:
• Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• Get the card that helps you earn more with U.S. News & World Report's No.1 Hotel Rewards Program, Marriott Rewards.
• Earn 6X points per $1 spent at over 6,700 participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels.
• 2X points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
• Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year.
• Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
• 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
• 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
Learn More About This Card Here
Table of Contents
Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard Features
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Get another 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $5,000 during every 12 months
- 20X points on Best Western stays
- 10 points as a BestWestern Rewards member
- 10 points for using your Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard
- 2X points spent everywhere else
- Automatic Platinum Elite Status
- 10% discount when cardholders select the Best Western Rewards Rate at bwrcarddiscount.com
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 Introductory fee for the first year, then an annual fee of $59 thereafter
Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn Best Western bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 50,000 points.
Plus, get another 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $5,000 during every 12 months as a cardholder.
The Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard is a credit card offered by a hotel chain that is considered to be of more value for people who are either on a budget or would like a more family-friendly hotel stay.
There are also about 4,000 Best Western hotels worldwide, half of which are located in the U.S., so if you travel domestically often and you’re okay with staying at a less luxurious hotel, then this card might be a good fit for you.
Here, the bonus that is being offered allows you to earn up to 70,000 bonus points. However, the bonus is tiered. This means that you won’t be allowed to earn the total 70,000 points all at once. So, you’ll get:
- 50,000 Best Western points when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- 20,000 additional Best Western points when you spend at least $10,000 during every 12 month period
Additionally, you will get automatic Platinum Elite Status within their loyalty program. The Best Western loyalty program has five different levels of membership: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Select. With the Platinum Elite Status, you will get perks like:
- 15% bonus points per stay
- Exclusive elite only offers
- Best Western branded key packet upon arrival (U.S/Canada only)
- Best available room (specialty rooms or suites may not qualify for room upgrades and this benefit is only for U.S/Canada hotels)
- Welcome snack and beverage or 250 bonus points
And to help you get a better idea of how many points it is to book a room, the average room rate at a Best Western hotel starts at about 16,000 points. All in all, this card is worth it for those who are simple about their hotel stay experiences.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.