At a glance, the Best Western Rewards MasterCard will earn you up to 32,000 bonus points when you meet a minimum spending requirement. If you would like to learn more, please continue to read below.
With the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card:
• Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• Get the card that helps you earn more with U.S. News & World Report's No.1 Hotel Rewards Program, Marriott Rewards.
• Earn 6X points per $1 spent at over 6,700 participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels.
• 2X points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
• Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year.
• Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
• 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
• 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
Learn More About This Card Here
Table of Contents
Best Western Rewards MasterCard Features
- Earn 16,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Get an additional 16,000 bonus points on your first stay
- 13X Points spent on Best Western stays
- 10 points as a Best Western Rewards member
- 3 points for using your Best Western Rewards MasterCard
- 2X Points spent everywhere else
- Automatic Gold Elite Status
- 10% discount when cardholders select the Best Western Rewards Rate at bwrcarddiscount.com
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
Best Western Rewards MasterCard: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn points after you make your first card purchase from account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 16,000 points.
Plus, you are eligible to get an additional 16,000 bonus points on your first stay too.
If you like getting point discounts, extra perks, and automatic Gold Elite Status, then the Best Western Rewards MasterCard might be a good fit for you.
If you’re able to get the max bonus amount, it will add up to 2 free nights which is pretty average but well worth taking advantage of! Plus, there’s no annual fee to pay, so you’ll be saving a lot already, right from the start. This is also quite a flexible card. You can redeem your points in a variety of ways – for stays, gift cards, exclusive travel packages, and special deals on retail.
So if you’re a frequent traveler, Best Western properties may be your new go-to hotel choice if you favor a balance between quality and affordability.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.