Sign up for the Best Western Rewards Business MasterCard and you can get up to 5 free nights! Best Western is offering new customers up to 80,000 bonus points with certain spending requirements. So if you’re a business owner and travel often for work, you might want to check out this offer!
Table of Contents
Best Western Rewards Business MasterCard Features
- Earn 48,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 within 3 months of account opening
- Get 32,000 more bonus points when you spend at least $25,000 during every 12 months
- 13X Points spent on Best Western stays
- 10 points as a Best Western Rewards member
- 3 points for using your Best Western Rewards Business MasterCard
- 3X Points spent on business expenses
- 1X Point spent everywhere else
- Automatic Platinum Elite Status; Gold Elite Status for employees
- 10% discount when cardholders select the Best Western Rewards Rate at bwrcarddiscount.com
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
Best Western Rewards Business MasterCard: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn points after you spend $1,000 within 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 48,000 bonus points.
You can also get 32,000 more bonus points when you spend at least $25,000 during every 12 months.
First and foremost, the Best Western Rewards Business MasterCard is offering a very nice bonus offer and surprisingly there’s no annual fee to worry about! Along with that comes some pretty nice perks such as automatically getting Platinum Elite Status and Gold Elite Status for the employees.
When people choose to stay at Best Western, they will want to use their points for award nights at Best Western properties. There are eight available tiers, and points if you don’t have enough points for a full night’s stay, then you can use a cash + points option to purchase additional points at a rate of $1 = 100 points. The different categories are as follows:
- Category one: 8,000 points
- Category two: 12,000 points
- Category three: 16,000 points
- Category four: 20,000 points
- Category five: 24,000 points
- Category six: 28,000 points
- Category seven: 32,000 points
- Category eight: 36,000 points
However, Best Western does not provide a list of what properties fall into what category. So, you’ll have to search through 3rd party websites to figure that out.
This is a great card option for those who travel often for business and just need a simple night’s stay and be on his/her way without needing the luxurious amenities.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.