Amazon has teamed up with BECU Credit Union to offers its users the BECU Visa Credit Card. This card offers a free $50 Amazon Gift Card after you meet certain requirements. This is a great bonus for those who like to shop on Amazon, and what makes it even better is that you don’t have to spend anything to get it! If you want to know more about what this card offers, than keep on reading to find out more!
Editor’s Note: Credit Union membership is required to apply for this card. To become a member of this credit union, you or someone in your family must live in Washington State or have worked at Boeing.
Table of Contents
BECU Visa Credit Card Features:
- Get a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card upon approval
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months after account opening. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 8.15% to 22.15% based upon your credit-worthiness.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- Worldwide travel accident and auto rental insurance
- Rates that can decrease with improved credit
- Extended warranties on purchases
- Price protection for up to 60 days
- Travel and emergency assistance
BECU Visa Credit Card: If this card appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
To earn your $50 Amazon Gift Card you don’t have to spend any money but you do have to:
- Establish a BECU membership or currently be a BECU member
- Apply for a BECU Visa card using the promo code “AMAZON“
- Be approved for and activate a BECU Visa card
After completing these requirements you should receive your gift card within 30 to 45 days after activation.
Sign up for the BECU Visa Credit Card if you are interested in this easy to earn bonus. Not only do you get a $50 Amazon Gift Card, but you also get to avoid the annoying fees that come along with most credit cards. One downside about this card is that you can’t earn bonus points when you spend, but at least you don’t have to worry about paying fees. Before you sign up for this card keep in mind that you must be a member of the credit union to be eligible.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’d rather have a card that offers cash back, then be sure to check out our Best 5% Cash Back Credit Cards master list for more information. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post.