With the Barclaycard Lufthansa Miles & More World Elite MasterCard, you’ll now earn a total of 50,000 Lufthansa miles after you meet the minimum spending requirements. Check this card out!
Table of Contents
Barclaycard Lufthansa Miles & More World Elite Features
- Earn 20,000 award miles after your first purchase within account opening
- Get an additional 30,000 award miles after you make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases from Miles & More integrated airline partners
- 1 award mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Receive two complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge vouchers annually
- Receive a Companion Ticket annually
- Convert award miles earned on purchases into status miles
- Receive a discount code for up to 15% off hotel and car rental redemptions at www.milesandmore.com/hotelandcar
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $89
Barclaycard Lufthansa Miles & More World Elite MasterCard: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn award milesafter your first purchase within account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 20,000 award miles.
Plus, get an additional 30,000 award miles after you make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
With the Barclaycard Lufthansa Miles & More World Elite MasterCard you can convert award miles you have earned on purchases into status miles. Once each year you can convert 5,000 to 25,000 award miles at a 5 to 1 ratio. For example, 5,000 award miles converts to 1,000 status miles.
Redeem miles for flight awards and upgrades on Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, SWISS, Star Alliance airlines and other partners.
The 50,000 mile sign-up bonus will help give you earlier access to award space so it’s easier to plan a trip in advance. Additionally, it will also be enough to get you a premium-cabin domestic round-trip on partners such as United with additional perks like two Lufthansa Business Lounge passes to use on your next upcoming trip. That alone will make up for the annual fee of $89.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.