Barclaycard recently increased their sign-up bonus! Now, the Barclaycard AAdvantage® Aviator® Red World Elite Mastercard® will earn you 50,000 bonus miles when you make your first card purchase within 3 months of account opening. In addition to that, you will be able to receive other great perks. Please continue reading to find out what these perks entail.
Table of Contents
Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard Features
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you make your first card purchase within 3 months of account opening
- 2X miles on eligible American Airline purchases
- 1X miles on all other purchases
- Get 10% of your redeemed miles back 10,000 miles maximum per calendar year
- First checked bag free on eligible bags
- Preferred boarding
- Receive 25% inflight savings on food and beverages
- World Elite Travel Services
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $95
Barclaycard AAdvantage® Aviator® Red World Elite Mastercard®: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus miles when you make your first card purchase within 3 months of account opening and pay the annual fee. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 50,000 miles. This one-time AAdvantage bonus mileage offer is valid for first-time card members with new accounts only. Existing card members, existing accounts, and previous card member with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
When looking into the Barclaycard AAdvantage® Aviator® Red World Elite Mastercard®, many consumers are quite please with the increased sign-up bonus. Theoretically, with such a bonus offer, it’s enough to get you at least 2 free round trip for coach flights within the U.S. — if there’s availability. To top it off, there no minimum spend requirement to get this offer. All you have to do is simply make a purchase within 3 months of your account opening and the bonus is yours! That’s definitely a win if you want to accumulate your AA miles. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.