Check out Bank of Nebraska Investment Checking account that earns 2.07% APY on up to $15,000 maximum balance. The Investment Checking Account is a great free checking account because it offers high rates of return for using your checking account probably how your normally would use it. In order to earn rewards you must do the following: at least 12 Debit Card purchases each month, receive eStatements, at least one direct deposit or automatic withdrawal each month, and must be a Nebraska resident to open this account.
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
Bank of Nebraska Investment Checking Summary
- Account Type: Investment Checking
- Interest Rate: 2.07% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Nebraska (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes(or automatic withdrawal)
- Monthly Fee: No
- Refunds on ATM Fees: No
- Additional Requirements: Receive E-Statements, make least 12 Debit Card transactions post and clear each month, use Internet Banking, and must be an Nebraska Resident to open this account.
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Bank of Nebraska Investment Checking Account – Must be a Nebraska Resident to open this account.
How To Earn 2.07% APY:
- Sign up to Bank of Nebraska Investment Checking Account to earn 2.07% APY for up to $15,000.
- Use Internet Banking.
- Make at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle per month.
- At least 1 direct deposit OR automatic withdrawal per month.
First of all, the Bank of Nebraska Investment Checking account seems like the checking account you have been looking for if you are living in the state of Nebraska. Finally a bank that gives you everything you’ll need in a bank. They offered many free services with the Investment Checking account, in addition with a high APY rate. In conclusions, if you are looking for your first bank or a new bank, Bank of Nebraska Investment Checking account probably is a good place to start while earning some money. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.