Residents of Wisconsin are being offered a special Bank of Galesville Kasasa Cash Checking Account that allows you to earn 2.65% APY on balances up to $10,000. Check out the offer details below, so that you can start earning 2.65% APY when opening a Bank of Galesville Kasasa Cash Back Checking Account!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Bank of Galesville Kasasa Cash Checking Account:
- Interest Rate: 2.65% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull Let us Know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Monthly service fee is automatically debited from your checking account
- ATM Refunds: Yes
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- 2.65% APY
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.65% APY on balances up to $10,000
- Balances up to $10,000 earn 2.62% interest rate; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.25% to 2.65% APY depending on the account’s balance.
0.01% APY on the entire balance if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- FREE debit card
- FREE online banking
- FREE bill pay
- FREE mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- NO limits on check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Bank of Galesville Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.65% APY:
- Create an account for the Bank of Galesville Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 2.65% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
If you're active with your checking account, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, monthly service fees, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.