The Bank of America NEA Credit Card from Bank of America will allow you earn $100 statement credit bonus when you spend $500 within the first 3 months of account opening. NEA Members are also given a low introductory APR period of 0% for 12 months. Keep reading to see how this card could benefit you.
Table of Contents
Bank of America NEA Credit Card Features
- Earn $100 statement credit after you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- Choice of cash, gift cards or travel rewards: Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases; points are unlimited with no blackout dates on travel
- Low introductory APR offer of 0% for 12 months for NEA members
- Free general admission to more than 150 museums on the first weekend of every month through Museums on Us®
- No annual fee
Bank of America NEA Credit Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn a statement credit when you spend $500 in eligible purchases within 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of $100 in statement credit.
The NEA is the nation’s largest professional employee organization committed to advancing the cause of public education. The credit card program has been developed for NEA members and their eligible family members, including parents, spouses or domestic partners, and children.
When paired up with Bank of America, the NEA cards seem to appeal to those who:
- are looking to get their first credit card,
- want to do a balance transfer(s)
- are every day spenders
- want to be able to earn rewards or points on all purchases
And if you’re wanting or planning on making a big purchase soon, the 0% intro APR for 12 months is very helpful! The only negative thing I’ll say about this card is that you don’t get high rewards for your purchases. There are many cards out there that offer 2+ points or miles per $1 spent instead of just 1 point like this card. Choose wisely!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.