The Bank of America NEA Cash Rewards Card is great for those to want high rewards for gas, groceries, and every day purchases all while still getting a good sign-up bonus of $150 cash rewards if you spend $500 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Continue to read below if you find this card to be interesting and a possible good fit for your wallet.
Gas Purchases Categories
With this card, you’ll receive 3% cash back on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/gas purchases each quarter, 2% cash back at groceries as well as wholesale clubs (Sam’s Club, Costco, etc.), and 1% cash back everywhere. This is beneficial for those who are commuters or or travel often for work or just always on-the-go.
Interested in more cards for gas purchases? If so, see our section on the best credit cards for gas purchases.
Table of Contents
Bank of America NEA Cash Rewards Card Features
- Earn $150 cash rewards bonus if you spend $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- 1% Cash back for everything
- 2% Cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 3$ Cash back at gas stations
- For the cash back categories, you get up to $2,500 in grocery/wholesale club/ gas quarterly spend
- Automatic cash rewards (no need to enroll or sign up) and the rewards do not expire
- Receive a low intro APR offer
- Enjoy access to your FICO score for free
- No annual fee
Bank of America NEA Cash Rewards Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn cash back when you make $500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of $150 cash rewards.
The Bank of America NEA Cash Rewards Card will appeal to those who are interested in a good rewards program. The rewards you get are as follows (up to the first $2,500 in combined purchases in all categories each quarter) :
- you will earn 1% cash back everywhere
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (ex: Costco)
- 3% at gas stations
The rewards you earn never expire and there’s no cap on how much you can earn. Additionally, cardholders don’t have the freedom to redeem cash rewards in other ways such as in the form of a gift card. Cash rewards are issued by check (checks will expire after 90 days once issued), electronic deposit, as a contribution to a Merrill Lynch Cash Management account, or as a statement credit. Rewards can be redeemed at a minimum of $25 and you can also opt-in for automatic redemption.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.