To give you a preview, the Bank of America® Cash Reward Credit Card offers a $200 cash rewards bonus when you make $500 in purchases within the first three months of account opening. Additionally, you will be eligible to get a anywhere between a 10% to 75% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America checking or savings account and/or a part of the Preferred Rewards Program. Continue reading to learn more about the card bonus and other beneficial features this card has to offer.
Beginning the week of January 14, 2019, cardholders will be able to choose how they earn their 3% cash back from one of six popular categories. These categories are: Gas, Online shopping, Dining, Travel, Drug stores, Home Improvement & Furnishings. The card will continue to earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Cardholders can easily change the 3% category for future purchases once each calendar month in their Mobile Banking app or in Online Banking. Or you can make no change and it stays the same. The 3% cash back category will initially be set to gas, so you’ll at least earn that rate in one category, even if you forget to set it. The ability to choose the 3% category will be automatically applied to existing Cash Rewards accounts and all new Cash Rewards cards starting in mid-January, when the new card is introduced.
Table of Contents
BankAmericard Cash Reward Credit Card Features
- Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- 1% cash back on every purchase
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases
- 0% APR for your first 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America checking or savings account
- If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client, you could increase that bonus to 25% – 75%
- Rewards don’t expire
- No annual fee
Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn a cash reward bonus when you make $500 in purchases within three months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive your $200 cash reward bonus.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
For those who want a card that will offer cash back on common categories such as gas and groceries, then the Bank of America® Cash Reward Credit Card might be a good fit for you. With this card, you’ll be able to earn different cash back percentages on all your purchases. The goal is to provide you flexible savings with just one card. To add on, you will also have the option to receive your cash back rewards when and how you want them. You can have your rewards either sent to your bank account directly or have the rewards be applied to your account balance.
Another great perk about this card is that if you’re already a Bank of America customer or plan on opening a checking or savings account, you can qualify for a bonus on your cash rewards! To achieve this, you will need to transfer the rewards you earned to your Bank of America account. If your account is set up like this, you will receive a 10% bonus every time you redeem your cash back as a customer.
And if you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you could increase that bonus to range from 25% to 75% depending on your account level. For example, those that are considered to be Gold-level will get 25%, people who are on the Platinum level will get 50%, and the Platinum Honors honorees will get 75% cash back.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• 95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees