To give you a preview, the Bank of America® Cash Reward Credit Card offers a $200 cash rewards bonus when you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
Cardholders will be able to choose how they earn their 3% cash back from one of six popular categories. These categories are: Gas, Online shopping, Dining, Travel, Drug stores, Home Improvement & Furnishings. The card will continue to earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Cardholders can easily change the 3% category for future purchases once each calendar month in their Mobile Banking app or in Online Banking. Or you can make no change and it stays the same. The 3% cash back category will initially be set to gas, so you’ll at least earn that rate in one category, even if you forget to set it. The ability to choose the 3% category will be automatically applied to existing Cash Rewards accounts and all new Cash Rewards cards starting in mid-January, when the new card is introduced.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card
Table of Contents
Bank of America Cash Reward Credit Card Features
- Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- 1% cash back on every purchase
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases
- If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client, you could increase that bonus to 25% – 75%
- 3% choice category could go up to 5.25% and the 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs could go up to 3.5%
- Redemptions for a contribution to a qualifying 529 account with Merrill Lynch or Merrill Edge or for a check start at $25.
- Rewards don’t expire
- No annual fee
Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn a cash reward bonus when you make $1,000 in purchases within 90 days from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive your $200 cash reward bonus.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
For those who want a card that will offer cash back on common categories such as gas and groceries, then the Bank of America® Cash Reward Credit Card might be a good fit for you. With this card, you’ll be able to earn different cash back percentages on all your purchases. The goal is to provide you flexible savings with just one card. To add on, you will also have the option to receive your cash back rewards when and how you want them. You can have your rewards either sent to your bank account directly or have the rewards be applied to your account balance.
And if you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you could increase that bonus to range from 25% to 75% depending on your account level. For example, those that are considered to be Gold-level will get 25%, people who are on the Platinum level will get 50%, and the Platinum Honors honorees will get 75% cash back.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that