Check out the Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard to earn up to 15,000 bonus miles, equal to $150 off your next Allegiant trip, after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening! With this card, you earn 3X miles per dollar spent on flights, 2x points for qualifying dining purchases, and 1x points for all other purchases. That means no matter what you use your card on to spend, you’ll earn points back. If you’re interested in what more this card has to offer, see below!
Table of Contents
Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard Features
- Earn 15,000 Bonus Points – equal to $150 off your next Allegiant trip, after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- 3 points per $1 on Allegiant purchases (air, hotel, car rental and attractions)
- 2 points per $1 on qualifying dining purchases
- 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- 14.49% to 24.49%, based on your creditworthiness when you open your account
- 0% Introductory APR for the first 12 Statement Closing Dates following the opening of your account for transactions made within 60 days of opening your account
- Annual Fee $59
Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard: If you are eligible for this bonus offer , apply today!
If you are interested in more Bank of America Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Bank of America Deals.
Spend $1,000 or more within 90 days of opening your new credit card to earn your bonus of 15,000 bonus points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you fly frequently with Allegiant, the Bank of America Allegiant World Mastercard may be the card for you. Get 3X points back on Allegiant purchases including air, hotel, car rental and attractions purchases. To make this card even better, you can receive 15,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening a new card. That’s equal to $150 statement credit! On top of that, you get 0% Introductory APR for the first 12 Statement Closing Dates, which is useful if you are carrying a balance. Overall, if this card interests you then sign up today to start earning points! If you’re interested in cards that are good for gas purchases, check out our Best Credit Cards for Gas Purchases master post! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more best credit card deals!