Sign up for the Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card and earn 50,000 bonus points after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. In addition, you can also earn $200 in travel statement credits! If you want to find out more about what this card has to offer and how it may be a good fit for you, continue reading below.
Table of Contents
Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card Features
- 50,000 Bonus Points
- $200 Travel Statement Credits
- 16.99% – 23.99% APR Rate
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases
- 1.5x points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- $100 Airline Incidental Statement Credit annually for qualifying purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, in-flight services and airline lounge fees.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Eligible for Bank of America Preferred Rewards, meaning you can get an additional 25-75% rewards on all purchases. Makes the card earn at the following rates with top tier status:
- 3.5x points per $1 spent on travel & dining purchases
- 2.625x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Emergency Evacuation and Transportation Coverage
- $95 Annual Fee
Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn 50,000 bonus points if you make $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
The Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card is a great card if you’re looking for a card that gives you a lot of bonus points. If you sign up today and spend at least $3,000 in the first 3 months, you will receive a $200 travel statement bonus! In addition to that, you get 50,000 bonus points equivalent to $500! With this card, you will earn cash back on every purchase you make. If you’re a frequent shopper at department stores, check out our comprehensive list of Best Credit Cards For Department Store Purchases. Also, make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.